Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pay It Forward-Part Deux

I love it when I buy something and first time out it gets noticed or gets compliments. I'm always afraid to wear "showy" jewelry. I am almost always seen wearing black perhaps so I can fade into the background and not be noticed....or perhaps I need Garanimals to help me match anything else. Alas, I checked, they only make Garanimals for kids. (For those of you who don't know what Garanimals is...http://www.garanimals.com/about.htm )

I digress, sorry.....This is my second Etsy.com purchase as part of my "Pay It Forward" plan, (AKA my excuse to buy things I clearly did not need.) Its a beautiful necklace and I couldn't be happier that my blank black canvass is decorated so beautifully.

By the way, this is a picture from the seller's site, its not me. The necklace unfortunately did not transform my cleavage for those of you who know me and wonder where that came from.


No comments: