Sunday, January 31, 2010

Will Craft For Food Etsy Street Team

I've just started a street team on Etsy called "Will Craft for Food." With so many people unemployed and searching for jobs, its nice to see that the entrepreneur spirit is alive and well and residing on Etsy!

This team is a support group, a resource center and a promotion team dedicated to helping Etsians who have lost their primary job or someone in their household has lost their job and they are using Etsy to try to make ends meet.

Follow the blog for the Will Craft for Food Etsy Street Team!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is a neat idea for a team. My etsy shop went from a vague idea in the back of my mind that I kept meaning to get to to a potentially essential source of income due to some corporate realignments in their staffing needs, and from what I've seen in the forums, there are a lot of people with similar situations. And though it's not especially lucrative yet, so far having my etsy shop has been a lot more fulfilling than my last day job from a creative standpoint.