Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble- Bubble Bath Bars

I've been speaking to alot of people lately who haven't tried bubble bars or solid bubble bath in any form not to mention the fact that most people haven't heard of them. Bubble bars, like my Bath Taffy (wrapped to look like old fashioned salt water taffy) are made of very gentle solid ingredients that work a little bit like bath fizzies but instead of just fizzing in your bath, they actually form an incredibly lush bubble bath filled with voluminous bubbles. Bath Taffy is actually formulated to soften skin and moisturize using all natural ingredients. Bath Taffy is scented with premium essential oils and fragrances designed for an overall relaxing and enticing experience.

Many commercial bubble bath formulas are made with harsh agents that will actually dry out your skin (and may not be so kind to your *ahem* girly parts.) Bath Taffy is made to be kind to all of your parts. So, what are you waiting for? Try some!

Moody Girl Aromatherapy


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I came across your bath taffy on Etsy (hence finding your blog) and I'd never heard of solid bubble baths before (I was actually looking for fizzy bath bombs), but now that I have I think they'll definitely merit some further exploration.